March Wrap-Up 2016

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share with you all of the books that I read in March.

I actually read quite a bit in March. I had spring break in March which gave me a whole week to read and pretty much do nothing else, so that was pretty great. So, without further ado, here are all the books I read in March.

  1. The Cherokee Removal by Theda Perdue (I read this for school)- 2/5 stars
  2. Are You My Mother? by Alison Bechdel (another school read)- 3/5 stars
  3. Gabriel and the Swallows by Esther Dalseno- 4/5 stars (book review here)
  4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon- 3/5 stars
  5. 40 Days of Decrease by Alicia Britt Chloe- 3/5 stars (book review here)
  6. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan- 4/5 stars
  7. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan- 4/5 stars
  8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- 3/5 stars
  9. Hearts of Fire by Voice of the Martyrs- 5/5 stars
  10. Forgiving My Daughter's Killer by Kate Grosmaire- 4/5 stars (review for this book here)
Ten books in March...not bad! I read all but two of the books that were on my March TBR, so I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking to it so well. I'm nine books ahead on my 2016 reading goal, which is awesome!

What did you read in March?
Did you read any of the same books as me?
Let me know your thoughts!
xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review