April 2016 TBR

Hello everyone!

Just the other day I posted my March wrap-up, which means that it's also time for my April TBR! I'm not very good at sticking to my TBR, but I am getting better. Who knows, maybe this will be the month that I actually read all of the books from my TBR post.

  1. Empire Girls by Suzanne Hayes and Loretta Nyhan (currently reading)\
  2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
  3. The Selection by Kiera Cass
  4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  5. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
  6. Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
In addition to these books, I would like to read one or two books from The Series of Unfortunate Events as well. Even if I don't read all of these this month, I would like to try sticking to my TBR and at least making a dent in it.

Let me know what books are on your TBR for April, and also tell me if you're read any of the books I plan on reading!
xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review