March TBR 2016
Looking through my bookshelf here at school, I realized that I have a ton of books that I really need to read. I say this for a couple of reasons. First of all, I still have unread books that I had on my TBR way back in October. Secondly, there are a few series that I need to read the last book of that I really need to get to and finish.
So I think that March reading will be dedicated to reading the books I've been meaning to read for months and finally finishing some series. Here are all of the books I hope to read this month.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon- I'm currently reading this one, and it's taking me quite some time. I'm really enjoying it, but I'm just not speeding through it like I normally read.
- Gabriel and the Swallows by Esther Dalseno
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
I'm really hoping to read all of these books this month, but it wouldn't surprise me if I don't, since Outlander is taking me a while to read. However, I do have spring break this month, so hopefully I will get a ton of reading done then. Even if I don't read all of these this month, I'll be happy just making a dent in my TBR pile.
Have you read any of these?
Which do you recommend most?
What do you plan on reading this month?