When I'm Not Writing...

As a blogger, an English major, and a writer for The Odyssey, it's probably not a surprise that I spend a lot of my time writing, whether that's blog posts, papers, or other assignments. While writing takes up quite a bit of my time, I still do have lots of time for other things. Here are some things I do when I'm not writing...

  • Reading
  • Knitting/crochet
  • Sleeping (naps are SO underrated)
  • Going out with friends
  • Binge-watching things on Netflix
  • Taking walks outside (when it's nice out)
  • Watching BookTube videos
  • Online shopping
  • Random internet browsing
  • Sewing/crafting
  • Playing games
  • Daydreaming
Those are just a few of the things that I like to do when I'm not writing. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review