February Wrap-Up 2016

Hey guys!


So this month was actually pretty successful for reading. Seeing as how it was a shorter month and I've been really busy with school, I am super proud of myself for how much I read. In February, I read 13 books. I can't believe that I read so much, it doesn't really seem possible! Anyway, here are the books that I read this month, and my ratings...

  1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey 4/5 stars
  2. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes 5/5 stars
  3. The Resurrected Ones: A Story of Life, Death, and Resurrection by Richard K. Thomas 1/5 stars
  4. The Martian by Andy Weir 5/5 stars
  5. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff 5/5 stars
  6. The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket 5/5 stars
  7. The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket 4/5 stars
  8. The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket 3/5 stars
  9. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo 3/5 stars
  10. Carrie by Stephen King 4/5 stars
  11. The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket 4/5 stars
  12. Winter by Marissa Meyer 5/5 stars
  13. The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket 4/5 stars

I'm really happy with this month, especially since I set a really high Goodreads goal this year. I can tell already that March isn't going to be as good of a reading month, though I have quite a few books that I'm excited to read in March. Right now I am currently reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. While I am really enjoying this book, I can tell that it's going to take me a while to get through on top of school and everything else.


Did you read any of these books?
What did you think of them?
What books to you recommend?
xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review