Winter Tag: Blogmas Day 7
1. Snowboarding or skiing?
I haven't tried snowboarding, but I do like to ski.
2. What shoe trend do you wear the most?
I wear boots almost every day in the winter.
3. Do you like ice skating?
I'm not very good as I've only gone once in more than 5 years, but I do like it.
4. Does it snow where you live?
I live in Wisconsin, so it snows A LOT.
5. Have you ever made a snowman?
6. If you were to ask Santa for anything and be guaranteed to get it, what would it be?
This is SUCH a hard question. I think that I would ask for the ability to travel as much as I wanted to without having to worry about costs.
7. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
I love having dinner with my family and watching Christmas movies together.
8. What is your favorite winter outfit?
Boots, skinny jeans, a sweater, and a scarf.
9. Favorite winter food?
Do Christmas cookies count as winter food?
10. What is your dream way to spend a winter day?
Playing in the snow a bit and then cuddling up next to a fireplace with a blanket, a good book, and a cup of hot chocolate.
11. How do you do your makeup in the winter?
The only thing that changes in the winter for my makeup is that I wear darker shades of lipstick.
12. 3 things that remind you of winter?
13. Favorite winter song?
Baby Please Come Home by Josh Ramsay
14. What is your favorite winter memory?
One winter when I was in elementary school, I had my tonsils taken out and had to stay home from school for a week. My mom took off of work and stayed home with me. I remember playing outside in the snow every day and having a ton of fun.
I'm tagging Kenzie to do this tag.
If any of you do this I would love to see it!