April 2016 TBR
Just the other day I posted my March wrap-up, which means that it's also time for my April TBR! I'm not very good at sticking to my TBR, but I am getting better. Who knows, maybe this will be the month that I actually read all of the books from my TBR post.
- Empire Girls by Suzanne Hayes and Loretta Nyhan (currently reading)\
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
- Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
In addition to these books, I would like to read one or two books from The Series of Unfortunate Events as well. Even if I don't read all of these this month, I would like to try sticking to my TBR and at least making a dent in it.
Let me know what books are on your TBR for April, and also tell me if you're read any of the books I plan on reading!