So this month was actually pretty successful for reading. Seeing as how it was a shorter month and I've been really busy with school, I am super proud of myself for how much I read. In February, I read 13 books. I can't believe that I read so much, it doesn't really seem possible! Anyway, here are the books that I read this month, and my ratings...
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey 4/5 stars
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes 5/5 stars
- The Resurrected Ones: A Story of Life, Death, and Resurrection by Richard K. Thomas 1/5 stars
- The Martian by Andy Weir 5/5 stars
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff 5/5 stars
- The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket 5/5 stars
- The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket 4/5 stars
- The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket 3/5 stars
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo 3/5 stars
- Carrie by Stephen King 4/5 stars
- The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket 4/5 stars
- Winter by Marissa Meyer 5/5 stars
- The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket 4/5 stars
I'm really happy with this month, especially since I set a really high Goodreads goal this year. I can tell already that March isn't going to be as good of a reading month, though I have quite a few books that I'm excited to read in March. Right now I am currently reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. While I am really enjoying this book, I can tell that it's going to take me a while to get through on top of school and everything else.
Did you read any of these books?
What did you think of them?
What books to you recommend?