Life Lately: April

Hi there!

This month has gone by so quickly and I have been so busy that I suddenly realized I haven't written any posts in ages. It slipped my mind with so many other things going on.

Luckily, I'll be done with school in a couple of weeks, so I will be less swamped with homework and papers and projects.

Today I'll just give you a look into what I've been up to that's kept me so busy. Posts next month will go back to normal. So here's what's happened this month...

First of all, aside from school, I've been kept pretty busy knitting and crocheting things for people.

I made this manatee for myself.


These are baby shoes I crocheted for a friend of my mom for her baby girl, so cute!


This is a cowl that I'm working on right now that I'm giving to my mom for Mother's Day. She got me the pattern and yarn to make it for myself after she saw it in this blue in the shop. She talked about that yarn so much that I went out and bought it to make one of her own!


I had someone order this ninja turtle from my website so I whipped this one out.


As you can see, Ashley was not very helpful when I tried crocheting around her.


Finally, I bought this yarn yesterday. I don't know what exactly I want to make yet. I'm thinking a scarf, but I haven't picked out the pattern  yet. It's so beautiful!


It's also finally starting to get warm outside!!!! I've been going for walks and I can finally bring out my dresses!




Easter also passed, which I spent at my grandma's house with my family. My mom gave me this necklace because she knows how much I love bows!


I attended orientation for the university I'll be moving to next year. I signed up for my classes and walked around the campus. The weather was so warm that day and I've fallen in love with the campus. I'm so excited to be there!


And that's what I've been up to!

I'm sorry once again for disappearing. Once my finals are over I'll be back a little more regularly!

What have you all been up to?
xx
Heidi













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review