Summer Day

Hellooo! As you can see, my posts are pretty sporadic and don't follow any kind of schedule. I just post when I have time to write a nice post or when something fun happens! Today's post is of the latter variety.

My day started off the best way a day can start....I got to sleep in. I also had the day off! Working three jobs, these things don't happen often. When I did finally drag my lazy self out of bed, I sat outside and read for a while, as it was really nice out and my book is really good! I'm currently reading In The Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters.

In the afternoon, I went into town and did a bit of shopping. I got some yarn I need for a knitting project I'm starting soon, a t-shirt, a tank top, a pair of athletic shorts, and a sports headband (pictures soon to come). When I was in town, I found a gorgeous park by the water and a lending library. It is so adorable! I'm planning a trip back there soon to leave some books in it.

  

Then, I went to my old high school to see some of my friends graduate. It was kind of weird being back at my old school, watching the graduates going through what I went through a year ago. The friends I went with and I couldn't help but reminisce about all the good times we had in high school. 

That's all for today! I hope you like this update-type post. Comment and let me know what you think, or if you'd like me to do more of these in the future. Bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review