Fractured Faith by Lina Abujamra | Review

 Fractured Faith: Finding Your Way Back to God in an Age of Deconstruction:  AbuJamra, Lina: 9780802422699: Amazon.com: Books

    In Fractured Faith: Finding Your Way Back to God in an Age of Deconstruction, Lina Abujamra discusses her own crisis of faith and how she came out the other side. She stresses that it is normal for Christians to question and deconstruct their faith. It's actually a really important part of our walk with God, since a crisis of faith can cause true faith to replace inauthentic faith, and actually lead us closer to God. In fact, what we often call a crisis of faith is just part of maturing in our faith. It makes your faith your own. Each crisis leads us deeper into relationship with Him. Deconstruction our faith can lead to reconstruction.

    I really enjoyed reading this book. The author is so open and honest with her struggles, which makes it very easy to understand and relate to her message. I personally have not struggled with a crisis of faith (yet, probably, I'm still young), so I didn't relate to her message as much as others might have. However, it was still a really great read, and would probably help those in a similar situation as the author. 

    Overall, I gave this 4/5 stars, and I'd recommend it for anyone who has struggled with crises of faith. 

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review