NIV Reader's Bible Review



The NIV Reader's Bible from Zondervan is a large, sturdy, hardcover Bible. It comes in a cardboard sleeve for protection. The cover is that soft, almost fabric material. There is also a ribbon attached to mark your place.

What really stood out to me in this Bible is that there are no columns, just text organized like any other book. There are also no verse numbers. It is intended for easy, uninterrupted reading. Besides the table of contents, an introduction to NIV, and the standard table of weights and measures, there is no informational or study materials.

I really enjoy how it is formatted into a single column of text, however I am not sure how I feel about the fact that there are no verse numbers throughout the text.

*I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review