April Wrap Up 2016
Hey guys, another month has gone by and now it is time for my wrap up!
To be honest, I kind of feel like an idiot. I went on and on and on at the end of March about how I was going to stick to my TBR for April, and then I didn't do that AT ALL. The thing is, literally the day after I posted my TBR, I got a ton of review books in the mail. So, those became my priority. Since I never stick to it anyway, I won't be doing a TBR for May.
Anyways, here's what I read in April!
- Empire Girls by Suzanne Hayes and Loretta Nyhan 3/5 stars
- Man, Myth, Messiah by Rice Broocks 5/5 stars
- The Inheritance by Michael Phillips 2/5 stars
- Radical Prayer by Manny Mill 5/5
- Black and White Bible, Black and Blue Wife 4/5 stars
It was an okay reading month. A couple of really good books but also a couple of really meh books. All but the first one were for review. Overall, I'm happy with my reading.