January Wrap-Up/ February TBR

This year, I set my Goodreads reading goal for 100 books, which is a little crazy. I know I'm probably not going to make it to 100, but I'm really going to try. I'm okay with not reaching the goal, but that's what I want to work towards.

So far, I'm really happy with my reading this year. I read quite a bit in January since I wasn't working and I didn't start school again until the very end of the month.

Here's what I read in January:
  1. Monkeys and the Chair: Josiah's Story by Renee Oppenheim Peacock- 1/5 stars
  2. All Wound Up by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee- 5/5 stars
  3. Dangerous Love by Ray Norman- 4/5 stars
  4. The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer- 3/5 stars
  5. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen- 3/5 stars
  6. This World We Live in by Susan Beth Pfeffer- 4/5 stars
  7. Mount Vernon Love Story by Mary Higgins Clark- 2/5 stars
  8. Perfect by Ellen Hopkins- 5/5 stars
  9. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi- 4/5 stars
  10. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard- 3/5 stars
  11. The Shade of the Moon by Susan Beth Pfeffer- 1/5 stars
Here's my February TBR:
  1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (I actually finished this about an hour ago, yay!)
  2. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
  3. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
  4. The Martian by Andy Weir
I also know that I'll be receiving some books for review this month, but I don't know what yet. Hopefully I'll read more than those four books, but with school, it could really go either way.

Have you read any of these?
What did you think?
Do you have any recommendations?

xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review