NKJV Prophecy Study Bible: Review

Hello everyone! I am super excited about today's book review. I recently received the NKJV Prophecy Study Bible from the publisher through BookLook Bloggers to review, and I absolutely love it!



First of all, it is such a beautiful book. I fell in love with this Bible at first sight! It is a hardcover, and the jacket it so gorgeous. If you take the jacket off, the book itself is made of really nice, sturdy material, and it looks just like the dust jacket. It's really shiny, and I love it. The pages are your typical thin Bible pages, and they're so soft. Everything is laid out and displayed wonderfully.

 Now on to the most important part: the content. Did you know that 25% of the Bible is made up of prophecies?  Understanding the prophecies in the Bible is a really great way to understand God's plan and the events that have taken place and will take place. It is also reassurance of God's power and the future He has for us.

Before looking through this Bible, I had never really considered studying the prophecies outlined in the Bible or given them any thought. However, the tools and information given in this book is really helpful in learning and understanding both the Bible and the prophecies it contains.

Obviously, I did not sit down and read the entire Bible in its entirety in order to write this review. So, I went to my favorite book, which is Proverbs, and read that. I also flipped around and read some of the prophecy study tools. I loved all of the study content provided, and in just the little bits I read, I learned new things that I'd never heard before.

This study Bible is very nicely organized and easy to read.The whole thing is beautiful and I know that using this Bible to learn is going to be very beneficial. I 100% recommend this study Bible, and I cannot wait to read more of it!!

xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review