Beautifully Written Songs

Music is a huge part of my life. There is always a song to make me feel better when I'm sad, or match whatever mood I'm in. Music has the power to make you feel.

I love songs that are different and artists that aren't extremely popular. 

Today, I'd like to share with you my..

Top 14 Most Beautifully Written Songs

  1. Give Me Love- Ed Sheeran
  2. Ever After- Marianas Trench
  3. Acoustic #3- Goo Goo Dolls
  4. Forever and Always- Parachute
  5. Therapy- All Time Low
  6. Runaway- Matt Webb
  7. Gravity- Sara Bareilles
  8. Into The West- Annie Lennox (Note: does anyone recognize this? It's from the Lord Of The Rings: Return of the King soundtrack!) 
  9. Perfect- Hedley
  10. Remembering Sunday- All Time Low
  11. Je T'aimais, Je T'aime, Je T'aimerai- Francis Cabrel (Note: the artist wrote this song about his daughter who died. The translation is "I loved you, I love you, I will love you".)
  12. Painting Flowers- All Time Low
  13. Porcelain- Marianas Trench
  14. This Song Saved My Life- Simple Plan (Note: this song really describes what this whole post has been about!)

What makes these songs so amazing is the lyrics, the music, the instruments, and the amazing voices. For example, Ever After has beautiful lyrics, amazing singers (each member in the band sings to create amazing harmonies), and is a mixture of rock and classical, as well as telling a sort-of fantasy story. Also, many of these songs are what I listen to when I'm going through a hard time.

I really recommend checking these songs and bands out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review