A Redesigned Life by Tracy Steel | Review


This book, A Redesigned Life by Tracy Steel, teaches us how to deal with life when it isn't going according to our plans. As an interior designer, Tracy Steel uses illusions and references to design in order to show us how God is planning our lives and using these disappointments. She reminds us that God may not place us on center stage, but His hand has placed us wherever we are. 

I didn't think this book was great, but it was a nice read. I thought the author rambled quite a bit on the points she made that could have been much more concise, and I thought a lot of her design analogies were not the sharpest. However, I did enjoy her personal stories, as I always appreciate when authors are open and vulnerable in their writing.
Overall, I gave this 3/5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review