The Wild Wood and the Haunts of Nature

In early April, when the weather finally started getting warmer, I took a little road trip to see the Seven Bridges Park in Milwaukee.


This gorgeous covered bridge is why I came to this park. At the very start of the trail, you walk across this bridge, which reads:

Enter this wild wood and view the haunts of nature.


The beautiful wooded trail led right to the beach of Lake Michigan.








I wish that I'd had more time to explore the many trails, but I suppose that just means that I get to come back sometime soon!


May the God given peace of this leafy solitude rest upon and abide with thee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review