Autumn

It's finally here! Autumn is one of my favorite seasons. This is what my university currently looks like. It's so beautiful! I snapped these pictures on my way to class this morning.



Some of my favorite things about autumn are...

-beautiful fall colors
-warm drinks (my friend Kenzie is off getting me a pumpkin-y drink as I write this, yay!)
-Halloween
-watching Hocus Pocus
-sweater weather
-wearing scarves
-big sweaters + leggings + boots
-after halloween I get to be excited about Christmas
-horror films
-seeing halloween decorations around town
-pumpkin flavored things

What do you love about autumn?
xx
Heidi

Comments

  1. I'm going to bring you boxes of pumpkin-y things now. Since you like them so much clearly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks ;) I'm sure that just includes boxes of smashed pumpkins and leaves! haha

      Delete
  2. Great photos and cute blog<3

    It would mean everything if you could have a look at my blog, and maybe follow on bloglovin or leave a comment ღ

    Xx, Augusta… blog link

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review