Family Weekend

Hi everyone!

This past weekend, I went to visit my sister, who recently moved away to go to college. It was Family Weekend, so there were all sorts of activities planned.

First, we went to a bonfire. It was at this little cottage with a beautiful view.


The next day, we went for a walk on one of the nature trails that surrounded the campus. The path that we took led us to this gorgeous beach, as well as some great sights in the woods.






We decided to eat on campus that night. Inside one of the buildings, I saw these chalk drawings. They're so well done! Art students draw different things here almost daily.



On the last day, we walked more on the beautiful trails.






We even found some snakes!



I had such a great weekend. I miss my sister like crazy, so I was happy to get to spend some time with her. 

xx
Heidi






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review