October Wrap-up/ November TBR

I actually read a lot in October, which surprised me since I had a lot of homework last month as well. I also didn't stick to my TBR list that I posted last month. This is because I had to read a few books for school. I also borrowed a couple of books from friends, and I try to read books that I borrow quickly so I can give it back right away.

Here's what I read in October...

  1. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan 5/5 stars
  2. The Kneeling Christian by Anonymous 5/5 stars
  3. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty 4/5 stars 
  4. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter 4/5 stars
  5. The Prodigal God by Timothy Keller 4/5 stars
  6. Cracking India by Bapsi Sidhwa 2/5 stars
  7. Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter 3/5 stars
  8. Running out of Time by Margaret Peterson Haddix 4/5 stars
I'm hoping that I can read that much this month, too. Reading even more would be nice, especially since I'm way behind on my goal for the whole year. 

Here's my TBR for November...


  1. The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
  2. A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter
  3. Unconfessed by Yvette Christianse
  4. Binge by Tyler Oakley
  5. All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher
  6. The Selection by Kiera Cass
Hopefully I'll read more than that, but those are some of the books I'm really excited to read this month.

Have you read any of these books?
What did you think of them?
Do you have any recommendations?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review