21 in Ireland

Hello friends!

Last Saturday, I turned 21. It's crazy to think that I'm already that old! I had an amazing birthday, though. I'm lucky enough to have been able to spend my birthday in Ireland!

First of all, here's me at midnight right when I turned 21! I was pretty excited.


I took a day tour on my birthday, and the first stop was at this beautiful castle ruins in Cashel.



Next up was Blarney Castle! I got to kiss the Blarney Stone!




The final stop on the tour was the city of Cork, where we did a little shopping.


Once we were back in Dublin, my friend and I went for a night out, complete with tiara and "birthday princess" sash!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review