June 2016 Wrap Up!

Hello everyone! I'm back just a couple of days late to share all of the books that I read this June.

I'm actually super proud of how much I read, since I'm currently going to school in Scotland, and all of my coursework has been a lot harder than I had anticipated. I only read three full books this month, but one of them was pretty long, so I'm feeling good about my reading.

  1. The Seven Laws of Love by Dave Willis
  2. The Counselor by A. W. Tozer
  3. Eragon by Christopher Paolini
I'm currently reading Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon, which is the sequel to Outlander. I'm not very far, but I'm going to read as much as I can before I go to Inverness, Scotland, on Friday. I've been told that I should finish the book before I go because there are things in Inverness that I'll appreciate if I've finished the book, but that seems unlikely, since I have less than a week to read 1000 pages, along with my schoolwork. I'll just have to get as close and I can and have my friends make sure I get photos of the things in Inverness that will be important later in the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review