April Wrap Up 2016

Hey guys, another month has gone by and now it is time for my wrap up!

To be honest, I kind of feel like an idiot. I went on and on and on at the end of March about how I was going to stick to my TBR for April, and then I didn't do that AT ALL. The thing is, literally the day after I posted my TBR, I got a ton of review books in the mail. So, those became my priority. Since I never stick to it anyway, I won't be doing a TBR for May.

Anyways, here's what I read in April!

  1. Empire Girls by Suzanne Hayes and Loretta Nyhan 3/5 stars
  2. Man, Myth, Messiah by Rice Broocks 5/5 stars
  3. The Inheritance by Michael Phillips 2/5 stars
  4. Radical Prayer by Manny Mill 5/5
  5. Black and White Bible, Black and Blue Wife 4/5 stars
It was an okay reading month. A couple of really good books but also a couple of really meh books. All but the first one were for review. Overall, I'm happy with my reading.

xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review