2015 Reading Wrap-Up

Well, we are on to a new year! Every year seems to go by faster than the last...it must be a side-effect of growing up. Anyways, every year, I like to keep track of how many books I read. I like to go back throughout the year and look at my lists for each year, remembering the books I read and the events of my life that were happening while I was reading them. I also like to see how much I read one year compared to another year, to see how my reading changes while my life changes. So, here are all of the books that I read in 2015!
  1. Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella
  2. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
  3. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
  4. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Maureen Johnson
  5. Wild Rover No More by L.A. Meyer
  6. Distant Shores by Kristin Hannah
  7. Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult
  8. But I Trusted You and Other True Cases by Ann Rule
  9. Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult
  10. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
  11. The Body Project by Joan Jacobs Brumberg
  12. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  13. A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis
  14. Shopgirl by Steve Martin
  15. Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
  16. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  17. Sherlock Holmes was Wrong by Pierre Bayard
  18. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  19. Cress by Marissa Meyer
  20. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
  21. Blankets by Craig Thompson
  22. Saving Private Ryan by Max Allan Collins
  23. Apocalypse Dawn by Mel Odom
  24. The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big, Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
  25. Pop Goes the Weasel by James Patterson
  26. Wicked by Gregory Maguire
  27. The Financial Matrix by Orrin Woodward
  28. Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson
  29. Laughed 'Til He Died by Carolyn Hart
  30. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
  31. One Man's Wilderness by Sam Keith
  32. Second Glance by Jodi Picoult
  33. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  34. Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris
  35. Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson
  36. Beneath the Surface by John Hargrove
  37. Burned by Ellen Hopkins
  38. All Through the Night by Mary Higgins Clark
  39. Citizen by Claudia Rankine
  40. The Argonauts by Maggie Nelson
  41. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
  42. The Kneeling Christian by Anonymous
  43. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
  44. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
  45. The Prodigal God by Timothy Keller
  46. Cracking India by Bapsi Sidhwa
  47. Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
  48. Running Out of Time by Margaret Peterson Haddix
  49. The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester
  50. Unconfessed by Yvette Christianse
  51. The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
  52. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson
  53. A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter
  54. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
  55. Binge by Tyler Oakley
  56. All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher
  57. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
  58. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  59. A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard
  60. Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
  61. Smoke by Ellen Hopkins
  62. What Would Jesus Post? by Brian D. Wassom
  63. The Sea Of Monsters by Rick Riordan
  64. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
  65. Shopaholic To The Rescue by Sophie Kinsella
  66. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
  67. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
  68. Yarn Harlot by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
I think next year, I am going to keep track of pages as well as number of books. I was behind on my reading goal for the year, so I read a ton of shorter books in December to reach that goal. I think that keeping track of pages will be a more accurate count of how much I'm reading.

What were some of your favorite books that you read in 2015?
Happy New Year!
xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review