Here's what I read in October...
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan 5/5 stars
- The Kneeling Christian by Anonymous 5/5 stars
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty 4/5 stars
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter 4/5 stars
- The Prodigal God by Timothy Keller 4/5 stars
- Cracking India by Bapsi Sidhwa 2/5 stars
- Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter 3/5 stars
- Running out of Time by Margaret Peterson Haddix 4/5 stars
I'm hoping that I can read that much this month, too. Reading even more would be nice, especially since I'm way behind on my goal for the whole year.
- The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
- A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter
- Unconfessed by Yvette Christianse
- Binge by Tyler Oakley
- All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
Hopefully I'll read more than that, but those are some of the books I'm really excited to read this month.
Have you read any of these books?
What did you think of them?
Do you have any recommendations?