Life Update: March

Hey there! I have been a terrible blogger recently, and I'm sorry about that. I have just been soooo busy, so I thought I'd let you guys know what's been going on in my life.

  1. I started a new job! A couple of weeks ago I started working in a craft store called Hobby Lobby. I'm still pretty new, so it's a little scary still, but I really enjoy my job there so far. Also, it makes buying tons and tons of yarn more affordable :D
  2. I recently made a Facebook page which I talked about in my last post. Basically, I post stuff I knit/crochet and people can ask me to make one for them. This past week, I've gotten four new orders- I'm making 3 ninja turtles and a Minnie Mouse. This is my first round of orders since I made the page, so that's pretty exciting!
  3. In the fall, I'm moving two hours away from home to a new city to start at a new university. This morning, I filled out my housing application. I've also been buying some things for my room there, and I'm starting to get really excited about moving.
  4. I'm on spring break this week, so I'm using my time off to catch up on reading and crafty projects, and just plain relaxing.
That's about it! Sorry for the boring post, I've got some more fun things planned for next month :D

xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review