Heidi's Creations

Hey there!
So some fun things have happened this week.

First, I've started working again. I applied a ton of places and finally decided on Hobby Lobby. I love knitting and sewing and other crafty things, so I thought it would be a really good fit for me! My first day was yesterday, and though I didn't do much other than signing paperwork and watching boring safety videos, I liked it, and I think I'm really gonna enjoy working there.

Also, I've been looking for a way to sell things I make. Like I said before, I love making things and crafty things, and I often have people ask me to make them things. So, I've started a Facebook page called Heidi's Creations, where I'll be posting things I make for people to buy.



This affects you guys, too! If you take a look at the page and find something you like, I'm happy to make you one! You can request things I post in other sizes or colors, or new things altogether! Unfortunately, right now I'm going to have to limit sales to the Unites States, since I'm not really sure how I'd manage international payment (I'm still new to this! I'd also really appreciate tips on this!) If this page is successful, I might do Etsy or something like that to include everyone, but for now this is it.

It would mean a lot to me if you'd check out my page here and browse. I'm really hoping I get enough action to do even more with it. This is so exciting to me because it's something that I really love, and I love seeing the things I make making other people happy!

xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review