Where To Shop: Blogmas Day 16

Hello there!



Today I am going to share where I have the best luck finding Christmas gifts for everyone on my list.

  1. Gordmans- Gordmans is a department store in the US, where there is a section for everyone, and prices are really really low. Their customer service is great, too. I worked in a Gordmans for 2 years, so I go there A LOT. I went there yesterday to buy some toys for the kids I babysit. This is also where I get clothes and shoes for my mom and sister, and shirts for my dad.
  2. JoAnn Fabrics- I have lots of quilters and crafters in my family, so I go into this store for supplies a lot.
  3. Old Navy- I got some adorable clothes for the even more adorable little girl I babysit here.
  4. Hot Topic- I get Harry Potter and Disney related things for my sister here.
What stores do you do your Christmas shopping at?
xx
Heidi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review