Top Ten Tag: Blogmas Day 1


I was nominated by the wonderful Kenzie to do the top ten tag. To be honest, I don't wear a lot of makeup, but there are still some products that I really like that I use now and then. 

1. Foundation
The foundation I have been using for years is L'oreal True Match. 

2. Concealer
I currently don't have a go-to concealer, so I would love any suggestions that you have!

3. Powder
Again, I've been using L'oreal True Match for years.

4. Blush
I don't use blush.

5. Shampoo
This one was originally "bronzer", but Kenzie changed it and, since I don't wear bronzer either, I'm going to keep it. I don't always stick to the same scent, but I really do like White Rain brand shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair feel so soft and look shiny and healthy.

6. Lotion
The lotion I use is usually small bottles from Bath & Body Works that I've been given as gifts over the years.

7. Mascara
The mascara I've been using for a while now is Avon Wash-off Waterproof black mascara. This stays on all day and doesn't clump, and it is also very affordable.

8. Eyeliner
This was originally eyeshadow, but I don't wear that so I decided to change it. The eyeliner I always use (again, I've been using this for years) is Avon Glimmersticks in the color "blackest night". 

9. Perfume
I am currently using Play It Spicy by Playboy. I found this scent at the department store I used to work at. It is a lovely, light scent and comes at only $10 per bottle.

10. Lips 
I really like Pink Fuschia by Avon, it's my go-to color for when I'm running late and I need to grab my makeup to to.

There you have it! I'm probably the worst person in the world to do this tag as I don't wear much makeup (and hardly do a good job when I do!) but I hope you enjoyed it.

I'm tagging Oliva, who runs the lovely blog Just Add Sparkle... 

Thanks for reading!
xx
Heidi

Comments

  1. Hi Heidi! Thank you so much for tagging me, I'll be sure to do this but not sure when it will be up as I have a lot of Christmas themed posts scheduled at the minute. I will be sure to do it though, thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review