Monday, December 1, 2014

Top Ten Tag: Blogmas Day 1


I was nominated by the wonderful Kenzie to do the top ten tag. To be honest, I don't wear a lot of makeup, but there are still some products that I really like that I use now and then. 

1. Foundation
The foundation I have been using for years is L'oreal True Match. 

2. Concealer
I currently don't have a go-to concealer, so I would love any suggestions that you have!

3. Powder
Again, I've been using L'oreal True Match for years.

4. Blush
I don't use blush.

5. Shampoo
This one was originally "bronzer", but Kenzie changed it and, since I don't wear bronzer either, I'm going to keep it. I don't always stick to the same scent, but I really do like White Rain brand shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair feel so soft and look shiny and healthy.

6. Lotion
The lotion I use is usually small bottles from Bath & Body Works that I've been given as gifts over the years.

7. Mascara
The mascara I've been using for a while now is Avon Wash-off Waterproof black mascara. This stays on all day and doesn't clump, and it is also very affordable.

8. Eyeliner
This was originally eyeshadow, but I don't wear that so I decided to change it. The eyeliner I always use (again, I've been using this for years) is Avon Glimmersticks in the color "blackest night". 

9. Perfume
I am currently using Play It Spicy by Playboy. I found this scent at the department store I used to work at. It is a lovely, light scent and comes at only $10 per bottle.

10. Lips 
I really like Pink Fuschia by Avon, it's my go-to color for when I'm running late and I need to grab my makeup to to.

There you have it! I'm probably the worst person in the world to do this tag as I don't wear much makeup (and hardly do a good job when I do!) but I hope you enjoyed it.

I'm tagging Oliva, who runs the lovely blog Just Add Sparkle... 

Thanks for reading!
xx
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi! Thank you so much for tagging me, I'll be sure to do this but not sure when it will be up as I have a lot of Christmas themed posts scheduled at the minute. I will be sure to do it though, thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete