The End In Sight: Blogmas Day 12



That's right, it's almost time. It's almost winter break!

Today was my last day of classes, and my final exams are next week. All that is left is a few projects I need to finish and some final studying.

Break is so close! It's a bit hard to keep myself motivated this close to being done. Or maybe that's just me? All I want to do is lay in bed and knit and sleep and read and watch Doctor Who.

My last final is next Wednesday, and then I'll be halfway through my second year at university! It's still kind of crazy to think about. 

I'll be using this weekend to write out some good posts so I can simply go online and post them, and then maybe I should use the saved time for some studying.

Good luck on your final exams!
xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review