The Beauty Blogger Tag: Blogmas Day 22

Hi there!

So today I'm doing the beauty blogger tag. I wasn't really sure about this one, since I would NOT consider myself a beauty blogger. But I figured that since I sometimes do posts about beauty and not all of the questions are beauty related, I'm close enough.

1. Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
Straight, with zero curls or waves whatsoever.

2. Do you dye your hair?
Nope. The only dye I've ever used was a little bit of pink, purple, and blue.


3. Do you wear the same hairstyle everyday or change it?
I'm pretty lazy in the morning so I wear the same almost every day.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Once a month at least (usually).

6. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
About 5 minutes.

7. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need?
I just buy what I need, except for lipstick. I am constantly buying lipstick.

8. Do your wear full-face makeup everyday?
Nope.

9. Do you wear makeup at home?
Never.

10. How many high-end products do you have?
I only have one or two high-end lipsticks..

11. Left or right handed?
Right.

12. How tall are you?
5'3"

13. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I can speak French.

14. How many pets do you have?
I have a very very fat cat named Ashley.

15. What's your favorite color?
Anything sparkly.

16. Do you swear often?
Oh yeah, all the time. But I wish I didn't and I'm trying to do it less.

I'm tagging Kenzie (check out her blog here) to do this next.

If any of you do this tag, put the link to it in the comments and I'll go read it!
xx
Heidi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review