TBR List: Blogmas Day 5
Being the bookworm that I am, I am always on the lookout for good books, and good deals on those books. However, I do not read the books as fast as I buy them, which has led to a large stack of books sitting in my room. I am hoping to finish up quite a few of these books of Christmas break.
Here are some of the books from the stack that I'm especially excited to read.
- Lucky by Alice Sebold
- Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
- Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult
- Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult
- The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
- You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- Charlotte and Emily by Jude Morgan
- The Secret Life of Josephine by Carolly Erickson
- Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
- Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
- True Colors by Kristin Hannah
- Brief Gaudy Hour by Margaret Campbell Barnes
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- The Pursuit of Happyness by Chris Gardner
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusark
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
This isn't even half of the books in my stack. I still won't admit that I have too many books though!
Have you read any of these books?
Are any of these on your TBR list?
Are there any books I should add to my list?