This Is Getting Out Of Hand

Hello everyone!

So today's post is a bit of a quick update.

When I began this blog last April, it was just something I wanted to try. I had no idea what I was going to do with it, what I would talk about, if I would even enjoy it, or if anyone would read it. I am very happy to say that I love blogging and am so happy that I started it.

On a whim, I decided to make a second blog about books. I would post reviews and recommendations, and offer editing for writers. Currently, this blog isn't live yet, as I'm trying to make it as nice as possible first. Two blogs, I decided, I can handle.

The day after I began working on my second blog, my sister's boyfriend (who makes websites for a living) asked me if he could make a blog for me, mostly so he could gain some experience using different blogging websites. I said yes, as it's quite hard to turn down a free, professionally made blog.

However, now I have the dilemma of having THREE BLOGS that I have no idea what to do with. This blog will remain my main one that I use most often. I am going to update my book blog whenever I read a new book, so that one won't be used as much. 

But the third-- I have nothing to do with it. I would like to still use it, as my sister's boyfriend will have a link to it on his business website as an example of work he's done.

Is there anything that you would like to see that I can use blog #3 for?
Please leave a comment with your ideas!

xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review