Life Update

Hello there!

I have been such a bad blogger recently, I'm so sorry! Today's post will be short, but I just wanted to give an update on what's been going on recently.

I began my second year of university at the beginning of the month. I am majoring in English, so that means I spend almost all of my time writing a whole lot of essays and reading. I am also the editor-in-chief of my school's literary magazine, which I am beyond excited about since I would like to become a book editor after I finish university.

I quit the job I've had for the past two years. I worked in a department store, and I honestly loved my job and was very sad to have to leave it. However, I was getting too many hours and was unable to keep up with my homework. Though it was a hard decision, I had to do what was best for me.

I started a new job. I am now a writing tutor at my university. At this job, I only work about 10 hours a week, and I can work on homework when no one needs help, so this works great for me. I can still work and keep up with my schoolwork.

I'm sick! Last week I caught a cold, which really isn't that bad but I'm so miserable! A stuffy nose is just about the worst thing. I'm hoping it will be gone by tomorrow so I won't have to sit through a 3 hour film class with the sniffles. I've been eating cough drops and drinking juice almost constantly the past few days.

My sister moved away. My sister is two years older than me, and just transferred to a university two hours away. I miss her like crazy! She came home last weekend, which was tons of fun. We text each other almost every day. My sister and I have always been very close, so it is hard having not having her at home anymore.

That's all that's new with me! I promise I'll be better about posting now that I've gotten into my routine.

Bye for now!
xx
Heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review