Shopping Adventure

This past Wednesday, I went shopping at the Mall Of America. One of my birthday presents this year was a shopping trip there. My mom, sister, and I drove over for the day.

We arrived at the mall just in time for lunch. We decided to eat at an old favorite, the Rainforest Cafe. If you've never been to one, the inside of the restaurant is decorated like a rainforest, complete with waterfalls, animal sounds, and even thunderstorms. 


These cute fish were right next to our table.


Here is my "Rainforest Ricky", a smoothie made with orange sherbert, apple, pineapple, orange, strawberry, and grapefruit juices. It was delicious!


Here I am with my mom and sister, ready to get to some shopping!


Here is all the stuff I bought!


LUSH



SIX



CHARLOTTE RUSSE





FOREVER 21






DELIA'S




A'GACI





WET SEAL






RAGSTOCK


MARSHALLS



It's so fun to go on a shopping splurge like this every now and then!

Until next time!
xx
Heidi

Comments

  1. It looks like you had a great time :). I love going shopping, it's always a great day out and lovely to spend time with family/friends at the same time too!xx

    www.clarasmindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review