Chalk Fest

Hello there! I'm so sorry it's been so long, I've been so busy! I don't know why I have to be so busy, I'm supposed to be on summer vacation!

Anyways, I wanted to tell you all about something they do in my town called Chalk Fest. This is when people have the chance to draw anything they want on the sidewalk of a block in town, and can even win prizes! This took place late last week.

Unfortunately, I went to look at the artwork at night so I couldn't get any decent pictures, but trust me when I say that they were amazing!

The whole block was completely filled with incredible drawings. I was kind of surprised by how many amazing drawings there were, and how many people in my town are so incredibly talented! (Not me, I can't even draw a straight line let alone a huge chalk masterpiece.) Another thing I found was really cool was that the drawings were so good and detailed, they didn't even look like chalk drawings. They looked like they were painted on a canvas!

Sadly, the rain has washed most of these beautiful drawings away now.

Do any of you have an event like this in your town? What would you draw?

Bye!!xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review