Birthday Adventure

Yesterday was my 19th birthday (yay!), so I decided to spend the day at one of my favorite places in the world...my cabin on a lake! It is so peaceful and beautiful there.




Those ducks are just too cute!

When I got home late last night, I opened my presents. I've been wanting to learn to crochet, so my sister got me an instruction book! I've been working on it, and I'm starting to get better! I also got some lipstick, the movie Die Hard (from back when Bruce Willis still had hair), and t-shirt with Olaf from Frozen on it!

Here is my very first attempt at crochet. It's not exactly straight, but I'm getting there!


Finally, here is the best part. Instead of cake, my mom makes me peanut butter pie, which is probably the yummiest thing ever!!!


It's peanut butter, cool whip, and cream cheese mixed together in an Oreo crust and put in the freezer for four hours. Then, when it's hard, take it out and drizzle caramel and melted chocolate over the top. So easy, and delicious! If any of you would like to try this pie, just comment and I'll post the full recipe.

My parents say that I have a few more presents that haven't arrived yet. Next Wednesday, they're also taking me to the Mall of America in Minnesota for a birthday shopping trip. I can't wait!

The worst thing about my birthday is that it means my summer vacation is nearing the end :( This is usually when I think "I haven't done anything that great all summer" and go on all sorts of fun adventures before school starts up again! So, get ready for more adventure posts!

Until next time! xx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review