Hello! Oh my, it's been so long since I've posted! I'm really sorry about that, I've just been crazy busy with final exams and then working every day. Thank goodness it's FINALLY summer and I'll have all kinds of free time!
One thing you'll learn from my posts is that I'm a huge book worm. I'm actually planning on majoring in English and working at a publishing house as a book editor. In today's post, I'd like to share with you some of my favorite books.
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
- House Rules by Jodi Picoult
- Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
- The Secret Life Of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain
- Impossible by Nancy Werlin
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
- The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
- Project 17 by Laurie Stolarz
- Lucy In The Sky by Anonymous
- Sphere by Michael Crichton
- Confessions Of A Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella
- Looking For Alaska by John Green
- The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom
- A Bend In The Road by Nicholas Sparks
I really suggest checking some of these books out this summer! Comment and let me know what your favorite books are. Also, if you decide to read any of these, let me know what you think!