This or That Tag

Hey there!

So my friend Kenzie (you can see her blog here) did a This or That Tag, and I thought it'd be a fun thing to do! Here we go!

                                     

Makeup

  • Blush or Bronzer? Blush!
  • Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick! I like how the color shows up better (and my hair doesn't get stuck in it!)
  • Eye-liner or Mascara? Mascara!
  • Foundation or Concealer? Concealer! It's more effective.
  • Neutral or Color eye shadow? Neutral (on the VERY rare occasion that I do wear eye shadow)!
  • Pressed or Loose eye shadow? Pressed, as that's all I've ever used!
  • Brushes or Sponges? Sponges for concealer and brushes for everything else!
Nails
  • OPI or China Glaze? I've only used OPI and I've been very happy with it!
  • Long or Short? Medium! I don't like them super short but I also don't like really long claws!
  • Acrylic or Natural? Natural!
  • Flower or No flower? With bright fun colors, flower! With darker colors, no flower!
Body
  • Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume!
  • Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion!
  • Body Wash or Soap? Body wash!
  • Lush or Other Bath Company? I really only go to Bath & Body Works!
Fashion
  • Jeans or Sweatpants? Jeans for going out, sweatpants for staying home!
  • Long sleeve or Short? Both, it depends on the weather!
  • Dresses or Skirts? Dresses! They're super cute and much less effort!
  • Stripes or Plaid? I really don't have a preference but I thinkI own more stripes!
  • Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip flops!
  • Scarves or Hats? Scarves! I own sooo many!
  • Studs or Dangle Earrings? Studs, but dangle if it's a special occasion!
  • Necklaces or Bracelets? Necklaces! They are perfect with low neck shirts, and bracelets just slip off of my small wrists!
  • Heels or Flats? Flats!
  • Cowboy boots or Riding boots? Cowboy boots!
  • Jacket or Hoodie? Hoodie, it's like wearing a hug!
Hair
  • Curly or Straight? Straight on me because my hair refuses to curl, but I love the curly look on others!
  • Bun or Ponytail? Ponytail for at home, a bun if I'm going somewhere!
  • Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby pins are life savers!
  • Long or Short? Long in the winter and short in the summer!
  • Light or Dark? Light! I spend a lot of time outside when the sun is out to naturally lighten my hair!
  • Side swept bangs or Full bangs? Side swept!
  • Up or Down? My hair is almost always down unless I'm working out or doing homework!
Random
  • Rain or Shine? I love them both!
  • Summer or Winter? SUMMER!!!!!
  • Fall or Spring? Both!
  • Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla!
  • East Coast or West Coast? I haven't been to the west coast yet but I LOVE the east coast!

There you have it! Let me know if any of you decide to do this, too, I'd love to see!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Days

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review