Still Winter...

Hello everyone!

So here in Wisconsin, it's still very very wintery. We had a few days where the snow was melting like crazy and it was even warm enough for me to sit outside and read! However, it's now snowing again. Ugh.

As you'll find out from how much I complain about the cold, I'm not the biggest fan of winter. While I'm not a fan of icy-cold temperatures and slippery roads, I have to admit that winter is pretty beautiful.

Recently, it was becoming very warm and the snow was melting. That is until, suddenly, it got very cold again.


This is a tree outside of my house. The melting snow froze around the tree so that the whole thing was coated in ice. You can even see some icicles hanging from it. This is honestly one of the most beautiful things I've seen. 

Unfortunately I didn't get a decent photo of this, but there is a huge wooded area with a river cutting through it near my house. Every tree there was coated in ice and sparkled like no other--it literally took my breath away. I am sad that I didn't get a photo, but it probably would not have done it justice anyway. 


In this picture you can really see how much ice there is on the tree. The photos don't do justice, but with the sun shining on them, it seemed almost magical.

Though I'm not the biggest fan of winter, I will still admit that it is one of the most beautiful seasons (though I'm probably more likely to enjoy it from inside under a warm blanket with a mug of hot chocolate)!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Weeks In The Word by Trillia J Newbell | Review

Rainy Days

Know Own Change by Joshua Clemons & Hazen Stevens | Review